South Shore Skin Center proudly offers safe and effective laser skin treatments, including:
- GentleMax Pro: GentleMax Pro is a cosmetic laser hair removal treatment known for fast, efficient hair reduction that’s gentle and safe for all skin types. GentleMax Pro results are long-lasting and discomfort is minimal.
Along with hair removal, GentleMax Pro might also be recommended to treat age spots, for skin rejuvenation, or to reduce the appearance of veins on the face and legs.
- Vbeam: VBeam Perfecta is an effective pulsed dye laser therapy used by cosmetic dermatologists to treat vascular lesions and visible facial veins. Most patients see visible results within the first week after treatment.
- GentleYag: GentleYAG delivers laser energy through a small, handheld device. It works by delivering a narrow, intense beam of light that are absorbed by the skin and converted to heat. That heat is absorbed by the cells in the area of the face or body, resulted in younger-looking skin.
- eTwo: The eTwo skin laser combines the Sublative Rejuvenation (eMatrix Skin Resurfacing) laser treatment and the Sublime Skin Contouring (formerly known as ReFirme) laser treatments into a single treatment to maximize anti-aging and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Clear and Brilliant: Clear + Brilliant is a gentle laser skin resurfacing treatment (FDA-approved in 2011). Clear and Brilliant is used to rejuvenate skin by reducing early signs of facial aging. It can treat sun damage, improve tone and texture, and minimize pore size.
- Fraxel Laser: Laser that helps treat fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, sun damage and scarring.
Your dermatologist can help you choose the most effective laser treatment regimen based on your skin conditions and skin care goals. We’ll be happy to answer any questions about laser therapies at your next appointment or consultation.