The Cosmetic Concierge Consultant is responsible for providing a concierge service to the practice’s cosmetic patients. This role will review treatment plans, coordinate financing options, and manage the patient’s appointment scheduling needs while monitoring their product needs as well. This role is heavily focused on customer service as well as increasing sales through contributing to the strategic focus and execution of the practice’s marketing plans for cosmetic services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Lead the cosmetic front office and set the standard for service excellence.
- Greet and perform patient check in/out by interacting with the patients and accommodating their scheduling needs.
- Retain patients by building strong relationships and providing compassionate, exceptional care.
- Educate patients on services and products.
- Coordinate appointments for multiple procedures.
- Work with team to increase cosmetic revenues by meeting daily/monthly dollar goals as set by the team/leader each month.
- Lead the team in knowledge of products and services.
- Respond to problems or concerns with products or services by answering incoming calls and emails and returning messages within 24 hours.
- Serve all patients as needed, anticipating their wants and needs.
- Coordinate and execute marketing events.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a dermatology office or spa/salon required
- 2-3 years retail or cosmetics experience
Certifications & Licenses: N/A
Technology Applications: Proficient in Microsoft Applications. EMR experience preferred.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or fell objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate-controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.
Noise level in the work environment is typical for an office and/or medical clinic environment.